- 15-inch woofer; 6.5-inch midrange woofer; 1.75-inch diaphragm compression driver
- 75° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 134 dB peak
- 1000-watt Class D power modules in all models (2 × 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼⁻ᶦⁿᶜʰ inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm standard (non-tilt) pole socket
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation
|Configuration||15-inch 3-way trapezoidal|
|15-inch cone transducer
6.5-inch mid range cone transducer
1.75-inch diaphragm compression driver
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||35 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||33 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Nominal Coverage (-6 dB)||75° axisymmetric|
|Maximum SPL1||134 dB peak|
|Power Output2||1000 W Class D (500 W LF + 500 W MF/HF) continuous
2000 W peak
|Input Impedance||Channel A XLR / ¼⁻ᶦⁿᶜʰ:
Channel B XLR / ¼⁻ᶦⁿᶜʰ: 38 kΩ balanced / 19 kΩ unbalanced
|Controls||Power, Gain A, Gain B, Channel A Input Gain (0 dB / 12 dB / 24 dB / 36 dB), LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP™), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)|
|Indicators||Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic (24 dB and 36 dB settings)|
|Connectors||Balanced female XLR/¼⁻ᶦⁿᶜʰ line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/¼⁻ᶦⁿᶜʰ line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR “mix” out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector|
|Cooling||On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan|
|Amplifier Protection||Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™|
|Transducer Protection||Thermal limiting, excursion limiting|
|AC Power Input||Universal power supply 100–240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption
|100 VAC, 2.3 A
120 VAC, 2.01 A
230 VAC, 1.13 A
|Material||15 mm painted birch plywood|
|Finish||Black textured paint|
|Grille||Black powder coated 16 gauge steel|
|Speaker Dimensions (H×W×D)||1094 × 470 × 427 mm
43.1 × 18.5 × 16.8 in
|Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)||580 × 560 × 1168 mm
22.8 × 22 × 46 in
|Net Weight||39.5 kg / 87 lb|
|Shipping Weight||47.6 kg / 104.9 lb|
|Available Accessories||KW153 cover, KW M10 kit|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Soft cover made with heavy-duty Nylon/Cordura® material for the KS118 with grille guard.
- Very high output with impressive low frequency performance
- 3600 Watt Class D amplifier module
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP™ mode for extremely low frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly-used applications that can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
- Vertical or horizontal deployment (M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setup)
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Optional transport cover, KS-LOC security cover and 35 mm loudspeaker pole accessories available
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
The KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV production, clubs and performance venues. Featuring an 18-inch direct radiating driver powered by a 3600 Watt Class D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies.
On-board DSP optimizes and protects system performance as well as offers advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement. Highly transportable, the rugged enclosure features comfortable handles and four low noise casters. An M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with full-range loudspeakers.
460 mm (18 in), Cone
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
41 Hz – 98 Hz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
35 Hz – 111 Hz
Nominal Coverage Angle
Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
Maximum Rated SPL1
136 dB @ 1 m (peak)
Low-noise, variable speed fan
2 × selection buttons
2 × Power LED (front and rear)
Input Signal LED
Limiter active LED
2 × locking XLR/F ¼ inch combo
2 × XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 × locking IEC power connector
AC Power Input
Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
AC Power Consumption (⅛ power)
100 VAC, 3.6 A / 120 VAC, 3.0 A / 240 VAC, 1.7 A
18 mm birch plywood
Black (RAL 9011)
16-gauge Black Powder Coated Steel
Speaker Dimensions (H×W×D)
640 × 520 × 785 mm
25.2 × 20.5 × 30.9 in
Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)
572 × 743 × 896 mm
22.5 × 29.3 × 35.3 in
47 kg / 104 lb (including casters)
56.5 kg / 124.6 lb
CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
4 × Low-Noise, Heavy Duty Casters
KS118 CVR Transport Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover
SP-26 and SP-36 Loudspeaker Poles, SP-16X Extension Pole
1 Peak SPL is measured on-axis at 1m, pink noise crest factor 10dB, unweighted Continuous SPL is based on theoretical calculations based upon transducer sensitivity and peak available power (for comparison purpose and in accordance with common industry practice.
With product registration. Visit QSC.com for full details
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
2000-WATT 15″ POWERED SUBWOOFER
- 2000 watts of peak power output
- High-efficiency Class D amplifier
- Transducer: 15-inch with 3-inch high-temperature voice coil
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- XLR outputs, with six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion full-range speaker
- Polarity Reverse switch and Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported MDF cabinet with integrated 36mm pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.3” x 20.6” x 24.7” / 542mm x 523mm x 628mm
- Weight: 78.48 lbs.
All instruments welcome
The AH300 multi-input combo features 5 channels, 5-band graphic master EQ and Digital Delay and is designed to cater for a wide number of different instruments. Ideal for duo’s and medium sized gigs, or for bigger gigs it can be used as a personal monitor on stage! Its compact design is great for small stages and makes it easy to transport around. The AH300 delivers optimum performance, flexibility and sound quality for a wide array of audio inputs: Keyboards, E-drums, mics, acoustic and electric instruments and playback are all at home with the AH300 The principle behind the AH300 is simple: ALL INSTRUMENTS WELCOME!
The EON ONE Compact may be small enough to carry in one hand, but its sound is big enough to fill the room. You’ll be amazed at the 112 decibels of rich, crystal-clear sound produced across the entire range of this ultra-compact system, with deep, uncompressed bass even at high output levels. Its 8-inch woofer extends low-end response to 37.5 Hz—nearly an octave lower than other PAs in its class.
With your loudspeaker, amp, mixer, and effects all rolled up in one easy-to-carry package, you’ll lighten your load-in while maximizing the value of your gear investment.
Play more sets or teach more classes, confident in EON ONE Compact’s 12-hour battery life. Swap out batteries in seconds—no tools necessary—and quick-charge batteries in just 2.5 hours. You can even charge while the system is in use. (Additional batteries available separately.)
The EON ONE Compact offers more inputs than any system in its class. Two XLR/TRS combo jacks, one 1/4-inch hi-Z guitar input and one 1/8-inch aux input connect microphones, line-level instruments and audio playback sources; phantom power supports condenser microphones, and pro-grade preamps deliver full, rich sound from any microphone. Plus, a 1/4-inch passthrough lets you expand your system with additional EON ONE Compact units. Use the built-in headphone jack to rehearse privately or dial in presets before performances. Two high-power USB 3.0 ports allow high-speed charging of tablets, phones and select DJ devices.
For enhanced freedom and control, the JBL Compact Connect App allows you to control and stream Bluetooth audio to up to four EON ONE Compact speakers directly from your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet. With Compact Connect, you’ll have free reign over EON ONE Compact’s settings and capabilities, including its four-channel digital mixer, more robust EQ control, Lexicon effects, ducking, saving and recalling presets and much more.
Powerful and Flexible
The AH115-G2 is a powerful and flexible 2-way active speaker system with an integrated mixer and Digital Media Player, capable of taking an SD card or a USB memory stick and is fitted with Bluetooth to allow audio streaming from any Bluetooth equipped audio device: Stream your music straight from your phone! The high-impact resistant polymer construction and logical control layout means that it is easy to use and portable. The AH115-G2 combines flexibility with performance making it ideal for a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications such as conferences, classrooms, parties, musical performance, worship, presentations, seminars, sports, aerobics, DJ’s, bars and more. Whatever you need the AH115-G2 has got it covered. It is recommended for crowds of up to 200.
Keep things tidy and remove the need for a cable by connecting your audio source via a Bluetooth capable device. Once you have successfully paired your device, you typically will not need to repeat the pairing process.
Integrated MP3 Player
Intergrated MP3 player
The Alto Professional Trouper is a compact high-performance PA system that perfectly fulfills the unique demands of solo artists and small ensembles. Leveraging technology from our widely-acclaimed Truesonic and Black Series sound reinforcement systems, Trouper is the best-sounding and most full-featured small-venue PA system available.
Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system (130 watts LF/70 watts HF) with (3) 6 ½” (165mm) woofers and a 1” (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, spanning the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
Trouper is brimming with thoughtful touches and conveniences that are exactly what you need to ensure your performances are smooth and glitch-free:
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, ¼” and 1/8” connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth® capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
We also built it to be easy to set up, use, and take real-life punishment:
- Stand-mountable with 36mm pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
Add it all up, and Trouper is a great-performing, flexible, go-anywhere PA system that makes any small-venue gig sound its best.